Applicants for the »Aviation Management« Bachelor-study programme must satisfy the following general admission requirements to be admitted to the degree course:
- General university entrance qualification or university of applied science entrance qualification.
- Proof of practical experience before commencing studies: either from a commercial apprenticeship or from professional experience in the aviation industry. Applicants without a commercial apprenticeship or professional experience in the airline industry have to complete a qualified commercial internship of at least 12 weeks or twice six weeks each (»pre-study internship«) in the aviation industry or in the commercial area of another industry.
- Minimum English level B2 (CEFR) or comparable level. A language test can be taken at Worms University of Applied Sciences. Proof of proficiency must be provided by the end of the first year of studies.
- Applicants for »Aviation management – dual« also need a contract with a cooperation company.
In addition to the formal admission requirements, applicants should always satisfy the following subject-related prerequisites for the Bachelor's study programme:
- a good general education,
- good knowledge, especially in economically and mathematically-related subjects,
- good knowledge of English,
- particular interest in aviation-related issues.
If you have any questions on the awarding procedures (pre-study internships, language proficiency test, etc.), please contact the Student Advisory Service of Hochschule Worms.
Foreign students (foreign applicants with foreign educational qualifications from non-EU countries) are asked to please contact Ms Kramp, Foreign student admissions.