Applicants for the "Tourism and Travel Management" Bachelor-study programme must satisfy the following general admission requirements to be admitted to the degree course:
- General university entrance qualification or university of applied sciences entrance qualification;
- Proof of a commercial internship (so-called "pre-study internship") of at least 12 weeks, or completed two times six weeks each, or a commercial apprenticeship, preferably in the fields of tourism or transport management.
|Proof of a pre-study internship must be shown by the end of the Freshman year at the latest.|
Example: If you are admitted to the winter semester 2020/21, the pre-study internship must be completed by 31st August 2021.
- Language proficiency test in the compulsory foreign language English with at least "European level B1" proficiency or similar; proof must be submitted by the end of the Freshman year. It can also be satisfied by passing the "English" module.
In addition to the above mentioned formal admission requirements, applicants should always satisfy the following general admissions requirements:
- a good general education;
- good knowledge, especially in economically, mathematically and linguistically-related subjects;
- particular interest in business issues and work in the tourism and transport sectors.
- French or Spanish language skills are recommended.
- Foreign applicants with foreign certificates must prove German language proficiency.
You can find more information here.