Applicants for the "International Tourism Management" master-study programme must satisfy the following general admission requirements to be admitted to the degree course:
- First professionally qualifying degree (Diplom, Bachelor's) with honors (overall grade 2.59 or better) in a business degree programme with a major in Tourism or Travel Management and one of the required electives: Tour Operator Management, Passenger Transport Management, Destination Management, Hotel Management, Event Management or Business Travel Management acquired at Hochschule Worms or another college or university or comparable teaching institution.
- Applicants who can give proof of a completed and passed course of study, even if it deviates considerably from the Bachelor certificate (see above), but relates to the goals of the Master course, can be accepted on condition that they obtain additional study and exam assessments from the Bachelor course to a maximum of 15 credit points. The examinations board will decide from which modules the credits must come and proof of completion of these courses must be forthcoming by the end of the first year of study.
- Language proficiency test in the compulsory foreign language English with at least "European level B2" proficiency; proof must be submitted by the end of the freshman year. It can also be satisfied by passing the "Intercultural Management" module.
- Language proficiency test in the compulsory foreign language Spanish with at least "European level A2" proficiency or French with at least "European level B1" proficiency; proof must be submitted by the end of the Freshman year. It can also be satisfied by passing the "Gestión intercultural" or "Gestion interculturelle"module. Foreign applicants must provide proof of the DSH 2 or equivalent certificates.
- Foreign applicants with foreign certificates must prove German language proficiency, for more information see here.
In addition to the above mentioned formal admission requirements, applicants should always satisfy the following general admissions requirements:
- a good general education;
- good knowledge, especially in economically, mathematically and linguistically-related subjects;
- Particular interest in business issues and work in the tourism and transport sectors.
You can find more information .