Admission to the Hochschule Worms requires the following documents:
- General university entrance qualification or university of applied sciences entrance qualification.
- Language proficiency test in English of at least "European level B1" or a comparable level. The language proficiency test can be taken at Hochschule Worms. Proof must be provided by the end of the freshman year. This can also be proven by passing the exam of the module section AMP201 "Business English".
- Concluding a training contract with the EIAB gGmbH
- Foreign applicants with foreign certificates must prove German language proficiency.
Further detailed information on admission requirements you can find here
Special aptitude tests must also be taken as an additional admissions requirement:
- Medical examination in an Aero Medical Center
- Assessment Center (in particular mathematics, physics, English)
Furthermore, the demands on personal reliability must be observed in accordance with the requirements of the German Federal Aviation Authority.