Choosing a study programme not only depends on the curricula but largely on what the local area has to offer as well. We are confident that you will find an environment at Hochschule Worms in general and the Department of Tourism/Travel Management in particular that will offer you a successful and exciting studying.
- We have a very well stocked library, which offers standard basic business administration literature as well as numerous reference works.
- Our dining hall is located right on campus and offers a wide selection of food and speciality dishes. For in between snacks, you can visit our cafeteria, which is open all day.
- The computer center is your competent point of contact on the subject IT and supports students with any questions and possible problems they may have.
No tuition fees
- Hochschule Worms is a public university. This means that undergraduate study, with the exception of the "Aviation Management and Piloting" major, is free of charge. Only enrollment and semester fees have to be paid.
- A campus is always a meeting place. Many life-long friendships are formed during your time at university, and even if your studies are paramount, fun and variety must not be neglected.
A family friendly university
- Hochschule Worms is a family friendly university. Suitable offerings and measures reconcile studying/career and family. The university has been certified as „A family friendly university“ since August 2009.
The Department Tourism/Travel Management
- We are truly committed to the small-group concept. This means that our lectures, seminars and courses usually have a maximum group size of 35 students. This ensures an ideal student-teacher ratio for an optimal course of study.
Competent support from the Department
- The department staff advise students on a variety of issues on studying in Worms. Besides the Student Advisory Service, the Center for International Contacts and the department's Student Body, for example, are also ready to assist you.
- Professional tutorials and preparatory courses offer you additional support for issues concerning the main academic content.
Worms and its environment
An attractive place to study
- The Nibelung City of Worms is a vibrant city with a well-rounded range of leisure and sports activities for young and old.
- Worms is characterized not least by its low cost of living and affordable housing.
- Due to its convenient location and good transport links, major cities such as Mannheim, Ludwigshafen or Frankfurt are just easy to reach as the nearby recreation areas with high recreational value. From the Odenwald forest to the German Wine Route up to Heidelberg: the region has a lot to offer.