- Wear a face mask!
- Disinfect your hands!
- Follow the general distance regulations!
- Follow the markings in the entrance area that clearly indicate the routes!
Lendings, renewals and reminders
At the lending desk you may
- borrow and return media
- pay your fees
- make general and short inquiries
For book returns you may also use our book return box.
Please bring your ID card with you!
Lending and literature ordering
Literature orders are possible by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as your order is ready for collection, we will inform you by email.
Collection of orders:
- Orders placed before 12 a.m.: Pick up from 1 p.m. on the same day
- Orders placed after 12 a.m.: Pick up from 1 p.m. on the following day
Please bring your user ID with you!
Our library introductions can not be offered as announced and have to be rescheduled
Book return box
Returns of borrowed media are made via the library's book return box.
You will find the return box between the library entrance and the lockers
Ebooks and databases
Interlibrary loan service
Step by step the German-wide interlibrary loan service is starting again:
- since April 8th journal article interlibrary loans are possible again
- since May 20th delivery of monographs is possible again
Not all libraries can deliver on a full scale. Supply bottlenecks and longer delivery times may occur therefore.
Find more details about our interlibrary loan service
You may also send an e-mail with your order request
Opening, response times
Opening hours are adjusted to the latest developments and the official statements
Please keep an eye on your return deadlines. Contact us immediately on email@example.com in case loan extensions are no longer possible via the online catalogue
Loan periods of reserved books cannot be prolonged. For returns use our book return box.
Reminder fees can be payed at the lending desk