- 1986-1990: Maîtrise Anglais (University of Tunis, Tunisia)
- 1988: Special course in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (University of East Anglia, Norwich)
- 1995: Magister Artium: English & German as a foreign language (University of Heidelberg, Germany)
- 1996: D.E.A. d´Anglais (University of Tunis, Tunisia)
- 2011: International House London Business Cultural Trainer´s Certificate Professional Background:
- 1997-2003: Self-employed language trainer.
- Own consulting company (Language Training, Intercultural Communication & Management Consultancy)
- In-company coach for Business English & Intercultural Management
- 2008: A one-week seminar on designing activities for the web 2.0 language classroom (Weblogging, Wikis,LanguageQuests, WebConferencing & interactive WhiteBoard) at the Utrecht University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands.
- Intercultural communication & English training, Studienverband, Heidelberg
- Business seminars on presentations and negotiations at Carl Duisberg Centren-Mannheim
- Business Arabic & German Lecturer at the FH-Mannheim
- Intercultural Training: Middle East Markets at the BA-Mannheim (IBA department)
- BASF AG Ludwigshafen (in the following departments: BASF Agricultural Centre Limburgerhof, Crop
- Protection, Leather Chemicals, Logistics, Patent & Trademark, Maintenance & Technical Inspection, Logistics & SCM, Legal department, Engineering, Petrochemicals & BASF Business Solutions)
- Marketing, Mechanical Planning and dEngineering, Paper chemicals, Works Fire Department).
- BASF IT-Services GmbH
- Member of English language teaching association, Frankfurt (ELTAF)
- Member of English language teaching association, Munich (MELTA)
- Member of the UEA (University of East Anglia) Society, Norwich
- Member of the IHK, Rhein-Neckar
- Member of the DAI (Deutsch-Amerikanisches Institut), Heidelberg
- Teaching priorities: communication in English, general business English skills, presentation skills and intercultural knowledge and behaviour (basics, selected cultural influences, comparative studies across selected cultures, communication across cultures, intercultural competence in foreign languages, cultural changes, cultural training), and grammatical structures.
- Language proficiency: Arabic, English, French, German & Italian
- Sociolinguistics, second language acquisition, general Linguistics as well as cross-cultural training.