The Career Center provides special offers for non-German speaking students every semester. For more information and the individual dates, please click on the relevant area below.
All dates can also be found in the seminar overview winter semester 2023/2024.
Registration for all events takes place via Moodle.
Our tip: Use the online job board at any time!
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (+49 (0)6241/509-474 or -470).
Registration for all offers of the Career Center is done via Moodle. Therefore, you must enrol in the corresponding Moodle course of the Career Center. Please click on the following link:
(Moodle homepage --> Central offers of the university --> Career Center).
Participation in the seminar is only possible with registration (via Moodle) and booking confirmation (by mail).
If there are too few registrations for the seminars, the realisation cannot be guaranteed. You will be informed in good time before.
Participation in all seminars, workshops, trainings and consultancies of the Career Center is free of charge for students and graduates (up to six months after exmatriculation) of the University of Applied Sciences Worms.
- Please be in the seminar room at least 5 minutes before the start of the seminar.
- Participants who are more than 15 minutes late will not be admitted!
- A switched-on webcam is required for participation in the online seminar.
- Please fill out the seminar survey after participating in the seminar.
- Your feedback is anonymous and very important for the further development of the Career Center's offerings.
- If you are unable to attend the seminar after all, please cancel your registration directly in Moodle using the cancellation button or send a cancellation email to email@example.com. This will give students on the waiting list the opportunity to participate.
- Students who are absent without excuse several times (3 times) will be blocked from attending Career Center events requiring registration for one semester.
Regulations and data protection information
For all offers, the regulations for "Allocation of places and other terms and conditions" and "Data protection information" (only availble in German) apply. Please read these terms carefully.