In order to study at Worms University of Applied Sciences, general and subject-specific requirements must be fulfilled. You can find out about the subject-specific requirements on the pages of the respective degree programs; the general requirements are listed below:
- University entrance qualification
- The proof of a degree with a final grade of at least 2.59 in the Bachelor program International Business
Administration and Foreign Trade (IBA) or in the Bachelor program Global Trade Management (GTM)
at the University of Worms
A degree in a business administration degree program at a university in Germany or abroad that does
not differ significantly from the study program above, with a minimum of 210 credit points according to
the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) with an final grade of at least 2,59.
- Bachelor graduates who have completed their studies with less than 210 credits (ECTS credits) must
a. study the 4-semester study course with 120 credit points
b. prove of at least one year of relevant professional work experience after the successful completion of
the Bachelor's degree and prior to the commencement of the Master's degree program. The proof of the
relevant professional experience has to be submitted as a certificate from the employer.
In these scenarios, the Bachelor's degree will be credited with additional 30 credits (ECTS credits).
- Language certificates
- Questionnaire - for GTM Master Applicants
- Certificate processing fee