How can we teach our students to take a greater responsibility for their own learning - both in higher education and at work?
Kick-off Meeting at Worms University of Applied Sciences, September 2015
A responsible attitude towards learning is important during university education, but it becomes particularly important when students face the challenge of self-directed professional development.
The project aims to test and implement different innovative didactic methods to enhance students responsibility. Our target groups are teachers, and beneficiaries are students at all stages of their studies, pupils finishing their school education, companies and institutions.
- Xenter Botkyrka, Sweden
- Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Windesheim University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- Berufsbildende Schulen (BBS) 1, Wilhelmshaven, Germany
- Jade University of Applied Sciences, Wilhelmshaven, Germany
- Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania