As a University of Applied Sciences, our University in Worms provides students with a practical, career-oriented education. We currently have around 3,800 students enrolled in our degree programmes – about 25% are international students. Our programmes are divided into three academic departments: Business Administration, Tourism and Travel Management, and Computer Sciences. Thanks to our concentrated academic focus, we can provide targeted academic and applied training to help prepare our students for successful professional careers.
- Several of our degree programmes are taught entirely in English – these programmes are labelled with “(EN)”.
- Several other programmes are taught only partly in English, but some courses are taught in German as well, therefore good knowledge in German is required. These are labelled “(EN/DE)”. Here you find more information about German as a requirement for admission.
Tourism and Travel Management
- (EN) Aviation Management (B.A.)
- (DE) Aviation Management & Piloting (B.Sc.)
- (DE) Tourism and Travel Management (B.A.)
- (EN/DE) International Tourism Management (M.A.)
- (EN/DE) Tourism Management (M.B.A.)
- (DE) Applied Computer Science (B.Sc.)
- (DE) Mobile Computing (M.Sc.)
- (DE) Business Computer Sciences (B.Sc.)
- (DE) Business Computer Sciences (M.Sc.)
Qualification Information for your Country
If you earned/completed your secondary school education or a higher education degree outside Germany, visit the Anabin website (available in German only) to find out how your credentials will be recognised in Germany.