Application for Housing Service

Dear international degree-seeking students,

the International Center of the Hochschule Worms is offering its international students assistance in finding an accommodation. In general the university do not act as landlord, therefore we liaise private landlords in Worms and surrounding areas, who offer rooms e.g. in shared flats. For this we use the below housing application.

In order to get use of our housing service, you need to fill out this registration, you will then get contacted by email.

Please read our housing rules closely: Download

Best regards,

Your International Center

Application for Housing Service