- Introduction to Business
- Organizational Communications
- Employee Training and Develpment
Teaching Areas in Worms
- Employee Training and Development
- Learning Organization
- Transfer of Learning
- Direct and Indirect Measures of Learning
- Business Communication Skills
- Transfer of Training
- Research Grant
Applied for research grant to assess learning in online and traditional classes using both direct and indirect measures of learning.
- Textbook Reviewer, Management and Communications Books, McGraw-Hill, Cengage, Prentice Hall
- Manuscript Reviewer, Human Resource Management and HRM Journal
- Conference Reviewer, Southwest Academy of Management, Southern Management Association
- Weldy, T. & Turnipseed, D. (2016). Factors Important for Transfer of Training: Differences Across Organizational Levels. Academy of Business Research.
- Weldy, T. & Icenogle, M. (2013). Organizational Change. In Elaine Biech (Ed.), Pfeiffer Annual Training, Wiley Publishing: San Francisco, CA.
- Weldy, T., Maes, J., & Harris, J. (2013). Process and Practice: Improving Writing Ability, Confidence in Writing, and Awareness of Writing Skills' Importance. The Journal of Innovative Education Strategies.
- Pietri, P. & Weldy, T. (2011). Number Recall: Position Emphasis in Communicating. Peiffer 2011 Annual, Wiley: San Francisco, California.
- Weldy, T. & Gillis, W. (2010). The Learning Organization: Variations at Different Organizational Levels. Learning Organization, 17(5), 455-470.
- Weldy, T. & Turnipseed, D. (2010). Assessing and Improving Learning in Business Schools: Direct and Indirect Measures of Learning. Journal of Education for Business, 85(5), 268-273.
- Spake, D., Joseph, M., & Weldy, T. (2010). Public University Branding: What Do Students Want to Know about a Prospective Institution and How Do They Get Information? Journal of Academic Administration in Higher Education, 6(2), 9-16.
- Weldy, T. (2009). Learning Organization and Transfer: Strategies for Improving Performance. The Learning Organization, 16(1), 58-68.
- Weldy, T. (2009). The Professor/Student Relationship: Beyond Teaching to Learning. Teachers College Record, 9, Invited Commentary.
- Weldy, T., Spake, D. & Sneath, J. (2008). Challenges and Best Practices: Meeting AACSB and SACS Requirements. The Journal of Academic Administration in Higher Education, 4(2), 15-22.
Work in corporate training and consulting covering areas such as leadership, motivation, communication, and employee performance.