The International Language Office offers a number number of university-wide language courses open to all students of Worms University of Applied Sciences.
- Business Chinese I – V
- Business Arabic I – III
- Business Russian I – III
- German as a Foreign Language I – V
- German as a Foreign Language for Exchange Students
- Business English for Exchange Students
- Spanish intensive language courses (for beginners and advanced learners; during the semester breaks)
- French intensive language course (advanced) during the semester breaks
- German intensive language courses (for beginners and advanced learners) during the semester breaks
All other language courses are part of the individual degree programs.
Details such as timetables, teachers, etc. can be found on LSF (university account needed). Business Chinese/ Arabic/ Russian courses can be found as "Wirtschaftschinesisch”, “Wirtschaftsarabisch” and “Wirtschaftsrussisch,” respectively; German courses can be found as “Deutsch als Fremdsprache.”
You can sign up for our language courses on Moodle (university account needed) during the registration period shortly before the semester starts. All information and instructions on the registration process are sent out via email to all students of Worms University of Applied Sciences well in advance.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our International Language Coordinator, Kristin Pusch.