The International Language Office offers a number of university-wide language courses open to all students of Worms University of Applied Sciences as well as to students of Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society (HWG Ludwigshafen).
- Semester Courses
- German as a Foreign Language I – VI (A1.1 - C2)
- Business Arabic I
- Business Chinese I – V
- Business French I - V
- Business Russian I – II
- Business English for Exchange Students
- Intensive Language Courses (during the semester breaks)
- Spanish (for beginners and advanced learners)
- English (advanced)
- French (advanced)
- German (for beginners and advanced learners)
- German for exchange students (only)
All other language courses are part of the individual degree programs.
Details such as timetables, teachers, etc. can be found on LSF (university account needed).
German and international degree-seeking students can sign up for our language courses on Moodle (university account needed), whereas exchange students sign up separately via MoveOn. HWG students sign up via this website (link will then be provided). All course details are sent out via email before the semester starts. Registration is closed for the Winter Semester 2021/2022.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our International Language Coordinator, Kristin Pusch.