In the dual study programs, phases alternate at the university (1st place of learning) and in the company (2nd place of learning). The two learning locations are linked in terms of content and complement each other. By switching between theoretical-scientific and professional content, the students are optimally prepared for subsequent employment.
Your Advantages as a Company
- Retaining young talent in your company at an early stage
- Operate targeted personnel development
- Refrain from the laborious recruiting of university graduates
- Let students work on current projects in an innovative and scientific manner
- Accompany and design course content
- Deploy the graduates precisely in the company
Further information on the content and timing of the dual study program can be found on the websites of the study programs:
- Applied Computer Science - dual, B. Sc.
- Mobile Computing - dual, M. Sc.
- Business informatics - dual, B. Sc.
- Business Informatics - dual, M.Sc.
Are you and your company interested in becoming a cooperation partner for one or more degree programs? Then contact us right away! We are happy to help.