The master's degree program of Business Computing - dual at Hochschule Worms qualifies for occupational fields where the management of digitization is the key issue. It serves to expand and deepen the competences in the areas of “Information and Knowledge Management” and "Information Systems and Digitization" based on a bachelor's degree.
The modules from the area of "Personnel Management and Project Management" prepare for a management function as a project manager or in a management function with personnel responsibility.
Typical occupational fields are:
- Management of digitization projects
- Requirement analysis
- Conception and development of projects in the field of digitization
- Introduction and supervision of operational information systems
- Advice in the field of digitization
- Management and management tasks in IT or specialist departments
By choosing a business focus, students can qualify individually for specific divisions.