The master's degree in business computing at Hochschule Worms qualifies for professional fields in which the management of digitization is the key issue. It serves to expand and deepen competencies in the areas of "Information and Knowledge Management" and "Information Systems and Digitization" on the basis of a bachelor's degree. The modules from the "Personnel Management and Project Management" area prepare you for a position in a management position as a project manager or in a management function with personnel responsibility.
Typical occupational fields are:
- Management of digitization projects
- Requirement analysis
- Conception and development of projects in the field of digitization
- Introduction and support of company information systems
- Advice in the field of digitization
- Management and leadership tasks in IT or specialist departments
By choosing a business focus, students can individually qualify for certain areas of the company.