The Research Group User Experience and Visualization (UX-Vis) at Hochschule Worms University of Applied Sciences works in the fields of user interaction and visual information representation. This work is located at the interface between scientific theory and real practical use. Motivated by problems and challenges appearing in business and science we systematically develop conceptual and technical solutions as well as (prototypical) implementations and evaluate them in real-world contexts. Here, we do not only focus on the level of innovation and the technical feasibility, but always keep the users with their skills and needs as well as the final knowledge transfer to cooperating commercial partners in mind. Especially the latter is equally difficult and crucial for the successful application of new approaches and technologies in practice.
Currently, all further information on the UX-Vis group is only available on our German page:
- Current projects, press coverage, meeting (Forschungsgruppe UX-Vis)
- Research area (Forschungsbereich)
- Publications (Publikationen)
- People (Personen)
Please feel free to contact
- Prof. Dr. Werner König (email@example.com),
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Wiebel (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- or any other group member
if you have any questions.