Choosing a study programme not only depends on the curricula but largely on what the local area has to offer as well. We are confident that you will find an environment at Hochschule Worms in general and the Department of Tourism/Travel Management in particular that will offer you a successful and exciting study.
- We have a very well stocked library, which holds both standard basic business administration literature as well as numerous reference works.
- Our dining hall is located right on campus and offers a wide range of food and speciality dishes. For snacks visit our cafeteria, which is open all day.
- The computer center is your competent point of contact on IT and supports students with any questions and possible problems.
No tuition fees
- Hochschule Worms is a state university. This means that undergraduate study, with the exception of the "Aviation Management and Piloting – dual" major, is free of charge. Only enrollment and semester fees have to be paid.
- A campus is always a meeting place. Many life-long friendships are formed during your time at university, and even if your studies are in the foreground, fun and variety must not be neglected.
A family friendly university
- Hochschule Worms is a family friendly university. The university promotes the compatibility of studies/work and family with suitable offers. Since August 2009 the university has been certified as „family friendly university“.
The Department Tourism/Travel Management
- We are truly committed to the small-group concept. This means that our lectures, seminars and courses usually have a maximum group size of 35 students. This ensures an ideal student-teacher ratio for an optimal course of study.
Competent support from the Department
- The department staff advise students on a variety of issues on studying in Worms. Besides the Student Advisory Service, the Center for International Contacts and the department's Student Body, for example, are here to assist you.
- Professional tutorials and preparatory courses offer you additional support for with questions about central course content.
Worms and its environment
An attractive place to study
- The Nibelung City of Worms is a vibrant city with a balanced leisure and sports offer for young and old.
- Worms is characterized not least by its low cost of living and affordable housing.
- Due to its convenient location and good transport links, major cities such as Mannheim, Ludwigshafen or Frankfurt are just as easy to reach as the nearby recreation areas with high recreational value. From the Odenwald forest to the German Wine Route to Heidelberg: the region offers a lot of variety.