The Student Advisory Service is the central point of contact at the university for nearly all questions for both current and prospective students on choosing, beginning and finishing a course of study at the Worms University of Applied Sciences. Whether in person, via mail, phone or e-mail - we will advise you in any way to any questions or problems you may have regarding your studies.
Upon request, we will send you information material as well.
- Information and advice on the courses offered (undergraduate and postgraduate studies)
- Help and tips on selecting a course
- Admission requirements
- How to apply to a place at university
- Degree planning and optimization
- Student advisement in case of imminent loss of eligibility to sit the exam/receive exam counseling
- Changing degrees
- Changing universities
- Career-oriented studying
- Studying without a university entrance qualification (Abitur)
Several times a year, Worms University of Applied Sciences showcases itself at various fairs and info events on the subject of college education.
The dates are can be viewed at Worms University of Applied Sciences on the road .
If you have already decided on a degree program at Worms University of Applied Sciences, you can also directly contact the Academic counseling of your chosen degree program.