The bachelor's degree program leads to a first professional-qualifying academic degree. It serves to convey the basic interrelationships in the field of business computing, to introduce students to subject-specific, computer-science-related and business management work and to prepare them for actual use cases in business computing or for a consecutive master’s degree.
After successfully completing a degree in business computing, you have the best career opportunities, because your knowledge is urgently needed in all industries.
Some typical occupational fields are:
- Modeling of business processes, business reengineering
- Introduction and support of application systems
- Systems analysis and software design
- Application, system and organizational consulting, training
- Design and construction of analytical information systems
- Project controlling, project or quality management