With our Aviation Management – dual degree course, you will choose an English language co-operative degree course in business administration, under an agreement with one of our numerous corporate partners from the aviation industry. Through a combination of theory and practical courses, our programme offers a diverse range of opportunities for future specialists and managers of all key players in the aviation industry (e.g., airlines, airports, air traffic control, as well as many other aviation industry-related companies and institutions).
You will familiarise yourself with various areas of aviation, and develop a profound interdisciplinary understanding of the aviation industry in a broader context by combining general business administration studies with an in-depth study of the aviation industry. You will consolidate and deepen this theoretical knowledge in everyday work life at your cooperation partner.
Start your career with us in the ever-growing aviation industry!
- Gain valuable practical experience with a company while you are still studying, thus increasing your chances of being taken on by a company
- Study in small groups in an international environment, entirely in THE language of aviation: English
- Learn from professors and lecturers with proven, long-standing industry expertise and many years of professional experience
- Choose from a wide range of electives, or opt for a semester abroad at one of our numerous partner universities
- Get in contact with industry experts during your studies through business cooperation, high-profile guest lectures and field trips
- Get access to a broad range of individual study support services
- No tuition fees pursuant to the framework of the so-called “Rhineland-Palatinate tuition account regulations” (German = “Studienkontenregelung Rheinland-Pfalz”).
- You can also study our aviation degree course without a cooperation partner. Please find more information on the regular programme here.
Upon graduation, you will be well-prepared for a career in aviation management, or a postgraduate master's degree. Your career options include the operational and strategic business such as network management, human resources, controlling or marketing, depending on your individual interests and your skills.
Potential employers include:
- Air freight providers
- Air traffic control organisations
For more information on our aviation degree course contents, admission requirements and the application process, please check our menu bar.
All our cooperation partners can be found here.